Wednesday 26 August 2009

Creative Twitter

There are so many creative folk on twitter. It's one of the reasons I love it. So I thought I'd share with you some of the stuff that makes me smile or chuckle...

First up tylermassey.
Pics of me apparently!! Cheers though dude, I love em.
Next up Vivmondo who does a series of celebs on twitter that I love.
How cool are they?!
And then there's jackfaulkner, the grumpiest man on twitter, with his slug series and very funny assorted other cartoons. He thinks he can't draw. He can.
You gotta love slug.
And finally it has been a week of changing twitter profile pics, I even changed mine, but some have been more creative than others... hopefully the guys mentioned above won't mind me putting their stuff up but these two are gonna kill me.
The Stalker. (She follows me on buses as well as twitter.)
The Batman... apparently.
Sorry ladies. Couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment